I got the chance to play with one of these tuners.

Note the model number is slightly different if You're in Europe, take away the D at the end.

If you have a Hi-Fi system and you've thought about upgrading your old tuner to a DAB Tuner and Internet radio then the Sangean WFT-3D could be exactly what you've been looking for and at a very reasonable price.

I was also very pleased to see that the WFT-3D can be accessed through the Undok IOS/Android App.

The WFT-3D can be used as a Network Music player so you can either stream to it - have the Tuner as a MRD - or use the radio - with the Undok App - to select what you want to hear from your computer on your Network, NAS storage system etc, there's a USB port for a USB memory stick as well.

The controls on the front are your typical type of Sangean controls you'll find on most radios so I don't think there's really much point in going over them.

I'm very pleased to see that Sangean have included both optical and coax digital output sockets so this radio is ready to go with your DAC or your digital input if your Hi-Fi device should have one and that's my recommended option.

Note that the analogue line-out for this radio is a 3.5MM stereo jack, its the first time I've seen this arrangement on a Hi-Fi tuner however there are advantages, if you don't have a good Hi-Fi amp at your disposal then you can use some computer speakers or similar with an Aux-In jack.

A headphones socket is provided on the front a first for a Hi-Fi tuner has far as I know and again no complaints with this feature.

The WFT-3D can connect to your network either by using Wi-Fi or by a wired connection, in Wi-Fi modes both 2.4 and 5.0 GHZ bands are supported.

As far as I know you'll need sighted assistance to set up the radio through the setup wizard that comes on as soon as the radio is booted for the first time, I don't know whether the Network connections can be accessed through a HTML interface as in the case with the DDR66 as I didn't have time or the facilities to try that particular option.