Hello Andre
Where did you obtain this beast and what was the price?
Regards
Fanus

From: André van Deventer
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 4:47 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: accessibility of vinyl studio lite

Hi folks

Just received my NAD PP4 phono preamplifier.  Nice little device with USB,
moving coil and moving magnet inputs, an auxiliary input for e.g. recording
cassette tapes and also an auxiliary output.  Very solidly constructed
little box with also a recording volume control on the front.

With it came a programme called Vinyl Studio lite.  I’m just wondering if
anyone has ever used this programme and whether it is accessible?  I suppose
this is no big deal as you can use any editor like audacity for example to
do your recordings but I was just wondering.

Regards

André