Hi!

I didn't intend trying this App but I'm now very glad I did at least take a look, you can find Vinyl Studio at http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/VinylStudio/register.aspx

You can download a free trial of Vinyl Studio or buy a licence for $29 U.S. which I beleive to be extremely reasonable given everything the App does.

Yes, the App seems perfectly accessible though I cannot yet vouch for editing audio as I've not recorded anything with Vinyl Studio at this point however certainly all the dialogue boxes and edit boxes etc I cam across when setting up Vinyl Studio were easy to get to.

The real reason I myself wish to give Vinyl Studio a good is because of the completeness of the pacakge, anything pretty much to do with capturing your Vinyl is handled by Vinyl studio, capturing the vinyl to your computer, organising your albums into a collection, proting to CD, getting information from CDDB for your captured albums, cleaning up pops and noise and much more.

Vinyl Studio also has a version available for Mac which I'm very much looking forward to trying.