I use bensbargains.com for my headphones.  I have been able to buy
$200 studio headphones for $20 and I am currently using $300 noise
cancelling headphones bought for $30 when I go to work on the subway.
they work so well that a subway train can enter and leave the station
without me needing to stop a podcast or a talking book on my victor
Reader Stream.  High quality tech can be infinitely affordable if
someone knows where to look and is patient.

Kelly