Yep no problem, I've never heard of these devices being accessible before, one of our big ISP'S gives them away as Set Top Boxes for their content.

On 27/09/2016 10:09 AM, JOHN RIEHL wrote:
I sincerely apologize to the list; that was an entirely inappropriate
message.
I still don't think they will be accessible... John

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of JOHN
RIEHL
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 7:56 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Roku Announces Five New Streaming Devices, Here Are The Details
| Redmond Pie

Bullshit. Not accessible I'm sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 7:41 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
| Redmond Pie

Given their track record, I'd say not at all. I would love to be wrong.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net>
wrote:
Things don't stay still for long in the Set Top Box market these days so
the first obvious question is how accessible can can these things be made?
http://www.redmondpie.com/roku-announces-five-new-streaming-devices-here-are
-the-details/