Good point and I can’t answer that question, I can only wish you luck and wish
myself luck too <smile>, I have the lifetime licence so we can only hope that
the developer keeps the software easy to use and accessible and thus we will
enjoy the rest of our lives with Any DVD HD <smile>.

> On 1 Nov. 2016, at 7:26 pm, John Gurd <j.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> Whose lifetime: the developers, mine, the software itself? I often wonder
> when the lifetime guarantee of a product is mentioned (smile).
>
> John

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.