Hi!

Just a warning for anyone who is considering the purchase of the excellent Any DVD HD software we've been discussing here.

I went up onto the site to make the purchase online yesterday only to discover - to my absolute dismay - the bewildering lack of payment options, only Visa and Bitcoin it seems and not Paypal which I use all the time.

Seems the purchase of Any DVD HD is going to be an insurmountable problem for me at least and I'm sorry that it has to be that way but there we are.

Of course I could be missing something in the purchase options and I sincerely hope I am so please correct me if I'm wrong with my statements above.

--

“Oh, I’m an activist and I’m OK / I sleep all night and I tweet all day.”