Hi Dane,
You wrote:
For the CD archive we use Cue/Flac file pairs - the author of Ez CD Converter
calls this a disc image now - but it seems that all the parameters for setting
this mode have all gone? Perhaps

Can you explain this to me please?  I mean from the ground up, as I don't
uderstand it at all.

alternatively point me at the area in the manual and I'll take it from there.

With kind regards,

Joe

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:00:10 +1100