If you only pressed p for pause while recording, just press p again to resume.

You can delete a track simply with shift-c while on the track.

On 11/18/2016 7:53 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
 HI listers
I'm trying out Audacity and am kind of getting the hang of it, but does anyone know of a comprehensive or comprehensive audiotutorials on how its used? The specific questions I have are
1.-I record and pause, but how do I resume the recording?
2.-Is there a shorter route to delete a track from the list rather than Alt+p and l?
Thanks for info.

--
Rich De Steno