Yes I did read the manual. But that's the thing with these things. Sometimes they are too vegue. Didn't say anything about ultra cards or anhything. Sometimes like in the case of the plextalks they get specific, but not enough. My PTR1's rejected 3 cards already. Now I doubt the M311 would but better to be safe.

On 12/6/2016 10:52 PM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
Hi,

I am only familiar with the Book Port Plus, but if you have access to the user
manual it should tell you if certain type cards are to be used with the player.
A Google search should get you to the user manual if you don't have one.
Sometimes it is included with firmware.

HTH
Norma

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 6:47 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: MileStone 311 and Ultra SD cards

Hi does anyone here yet have the M311? I know the thing hasn't been updated
since 2009. I know that supposedly with that new firmware it can take 8 GB SD
cards. But does the class 10 and ultra and stuff matter?
Cause I found a 5 pack of 8 GB SD cards on Amazon but it had all that stuff to
it.

---

---