Yep indeed it does.
I thought I’d left my run far too late to purchase the B&W MM1 computer
speakers and had started looking at other alternatives such as the Keff eggs.
A little Google searching pointed me to another well known Hi-Fi shop that had
stocked the MM1 so I didn’t think there’d be any harm in contacting them to see
if I might be able to get a pair.
I was in luck, the MM1’s are on sale for $599 Australian, usually $749 so mine
for the taking or perhaps that should be grasping as I thought I’d never get a
pair.
I’ve heard the MM1’s often enough of course and I know exactly what they sound
like.
All I can say is that - if you’re in need of a good set of desktop computer
speakers - then do what you can to grab yourself a pair of B&W MM1’s.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.