Press F11 for the configuration menu.
Humberto

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 6:05 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: GoldWave - Changing Default Recording Location

Hi everyone.  I've just set up GoldWave 5.68 on my new laptop and it's
automatically recording/saving the file to my local disk (C drive).
Unfortunately, this doesn't have a great amount of storage space, but
I remember that I previously resolved this issue by altering the
default drive/folder to which GoldWave recorded content and then saved
it.  Can anybody please remind me how to change this setting as I
haven't done it for years and can't find any instructions on the
matter.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Danny

--