“Patience is a virtue”, at long last we have a review of the Sangean HDR16
portable HD radio and - according to the review - the radio is as impressive as
my friend Tome has sad.
Thanks to Tom again, he has provided some recordings of HD Audio signals which
I will share with the list in the coming days.
All I can say is - to those who are living in the U.S.? - Enjoy your HD radio!
and particularly enjoy your Sangean HDR16 if you purchase one, the radio sounds
a real buzz.

> https://radiojayallen.com/sangean-hdr-16-amfmhd-stereo-radio/
> <https://radiojayallen.com/sangean-hdr-16-amfmhd-stereo-radio/>

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.