Ah good idea. Just be carefull of JAWS. That's why I try and avoid my idea of him using his H6's line in or this kinda thing. Unless you feel confortable sending JAWS to some other card you could get een the pops of JAWS going into and out of forms mode. But yeah good idea and my PC's builtin card does have the famus whatg you hear feature. Not sure of his though.

On 1/18/2017 8:44 AM, Dean Martineau wrote:
Another approach, take it or leave it, is the free Virtual Recorder program
which lets you capture whatever comes to the soundcard as either a .wav or
.mp3 file.  There are other ways to do this, but I happen to like this one:

http://opopanax.net/download/

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Hamit
Campos
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:27 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: downloading .wav files

You can google stuff, I'd just use an old PC you don't give a damb about
just incase something unfriendly comes along for the ride. I did this
kinda thing looking for light saber sounds and stuff from Godzilla 1998.
But yeah the Intell jingle. They still do it. try google but just be
carefull. I'd try and get it from the end of a intel add on youtube.
Infact don't you have the Zoom H6? You could record the line in audio of
it. That's what I did for a bit after the free youtube to MP3 converter
from DVD Video soft wanted to hit me with some fee.