Hi!
Just got my new Bluetooth headset Jabra Rox and have been testing it today.

Its an in-ear headset and i had to replace the plugs that comes with the
headset to bigger ones as they were to small for my ears.
I must say that they are quite good for the price of 640 swedish krona.
It was quite amazing that the headset did talk when starting it so there were
no problems with the connection of the Iphone to the headset.
I don’t know if the headset supports Aptx but this might be something those who
want aptx support can check out.
One cool thing is that on the back of each earpiece there is a magnet so when
yu turn the earpieces around and put the back of each earpiece together they
click together and goes into standby mode.
You charge the earpiece with a micro usb cable and the usb connector is behind
a small cover on the back of one of the earpieces.
/A