George, This is easily done with the Sansa Clip without going into any
menus at all. You can affect the playback speed by using the up button
as if you were going to pause playback but instead hold it down for a
couple of seconds. This changes the mode so instead of pausing it will
allow you to use the up button to increase the speed of playback and
the down button to decrease playback speed. If you wish to pause at
any moment you can click the power button to return to playback mode
so you can pause and unpause normally and if you need to return to
changing the playback speed, then hold down the up button once again.
You can do this until you reach the desired playback speed. When you
reach the desired playback speed just click the power button to listen
normally. During this process you can return to normal playback speed
by clicking the select button.

If you have any other questions regarding the Sansa Clip let me know
and I'll be glad to help.

Regards,

Laz

On 1/25/17, Georges Zaynoun <humorlessg...@samobile.net> wrote:
> I need it desperately and it can be software on pc or a hardware like
> the Sansa Clip. The problem with the Sansa is that when I am in pitch
> mode I cannot do pause/play/stop as it seems for me at least, can I do
> pitch controle with the Victor Reader Stream 2nd gen? Thanks.
>
> --
> Georges Zeinoun
> Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE    SWEDEN
> Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: l...@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121