Hi!
I know some of you on list have B&W products such as the MM1, A5, A7 and Z2.
I bought an A5 from a January sale at a Hi-Fi store.
I unpacked it today and set it up on the kitchen counter to notice that the
familiar B&W oval remote control has had somewhat of a face lift.
If you look on the underside of the remote - where the battery lives - you’ll
notice that the cover now has a slot in it for releasing the cover from the
control for battery replacement.
I could use a 50 cent piece to turn the cover to allow me to remove the battery
and thus the insulating plastic tag which is found in all new B&W units that
come with this remote.
The design change - as far as I’m concerned - is a welcome one, previous to
this the battery cover could easily move and get loose.
The cover was easily - or sometimes all too easily - removed with the fingers.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.