From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 9:58 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: OT maybe Grundig G3 radio

I have the previous model referred to in teh review, took it out to remember
the radio again as its been a while since I explored the machine.

Again I say that - if you can get the Kydo 1103 as its known now - then
you're getting a really hot little radio on all bands at a bargain price.

Okay, the 1103 doesn't have all the features and functionality of some of
the more expensive radio sets but for what.. $50? You're getting a little
baby that picks up the smell of an oily rag on Medium, Long, Shortwave and
FM.

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if