Andre, Anthony and his team cell them since last year.
Hamit, you so rite, I would love to try out the ptr2 and I think its
put together very well, but yes the hardware is a big show stopper,
and you will be better off with bookport dt from APH if you want to go
that root. I cannot compare drive of ptn2 with ptn1 as I did not
experience ptn1, but I think it will be better since one of the
firmware updates did address issues with the drive.