ehab aziz wrote:
I have runned pca and I got those listing but I did not that updates that
indicates manually downloading from sun like :
121431-30
121429-11

I'm not sure whether I understand your problem. On a Solaris 10/x86 system, you should be able to install these patches just like any other patch. The special installation instructions for the Live Upgrade patch 121431 only applies to non-Solaris 10 systems. The background is that for live upgrade you have to install the SUNWluu and SUNWlur packages from the OS release you want to upgrade *to*, plus the relevant patch.

In your situation, this is irrelevant.

How can I download those updates using pca because I can not see that their
download is easy I have to install some packages before downloading
121431-30 but steps on internet are not opvious.

To download a patch with pca, use "pca -d 121431-30". This will put 121431-30 into the current working directory. To install this patch, use either "pca -i 121431-30" or "unzip 121431-30; patchadd 121431-30" if you insist on doing it manually.

Hope this helps,

Martin.