Thanks Martin. Unfortunately, I do don't have a personal web site.
The machine is only powered up when I am using it. If you can
find the disk space, I would be thankful it you host it. I don't foresee
any changes to the script as they "just work" (tm).

Ron

Martin Paul wrote:
Ron Halstead wrote:
If anyone is interested, I have scripted a pca proxy server setup, both the server side and the client side with supporting files and the httpd.conf file. I can tar it up and mail it to anyone who cares. Or if Martin would like to host it, I can send it to him.

Thanks! I can put that on pca's contrib page; for maintenance reasons, I'd prefer if you could put the actual file somewhere on a webpage of yours, and I will provide only a link. If that's possible, send me the URL. Otherwise, I can host the file, too.

Martin.