Jamen,

# pca.pl -i 119788-09
Cannot check name /var/sadm/pkg.

I haven't seen that error before. It's not from the prepatch script in this patch, but from patchadd itself (/usr/lib/patch/pdo, actually).

Searching for what it could mean I found e.g.:

  http://osdir.com/ml/os.solaris.opensolaris.zones/2006-12/msg00039.html

Are you using Solaris Zones on the affected system? Are you installing in single-user or multi-user mode? Or is /var/sadm/pkg otherwise unusual, like a symbolic link, mounted via NFS or similar?

It's strange that all the other patches installed fine, as the error seems more like a general issue to me.

Were there kernel patches installed during the first pca run, and if so, did you reboot already?

Martin.