Hi Rodney,

I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but I am aware of an issue with wget 1.11.x, whereby you must also provide the "--auth-no-challenge" option to avoid wget returning the validateSLA page.

See http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-9-240066-1 for further information.

HTH,
-Don

Rutherford, Rodney wrote:
Has anyone been able to download patches today?

No matter whether I use pca (20081218-01 w/ wget 1.10.2 or 1.11),
or run wget on the command line, all it ever does is download the validateSLA web page.

I am able to login to SunSolve; and believe it or not, I finally
have the Member Center access properly set up and authorized as well (after 7 months of trying!), and the correct support contract is linked to my account.
I am able to download the patches via a browser now, though earlier
today even that was getting a db error.

Rodney

E-mail Disclaimer:
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any accompanying
documents, may constitute confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  The information is intended only for use by the
designated recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for the delivery of the message to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system.