Hi,

Just to add some more now that I have checked a 2009.06 box :-)

Thanks for the information!

I guess you could try Martins suggestion. If that works then perhaps
there is an argument for pca not to need patchadd/showrev when just
doing a --download operation.

Yes, although downloading a specific patch ID-revision will be the only thing which will work then. Generally, the use of pca on a system without patchadd will never be of much use, and is therefore unsupported.

The pca-proxy.cgi should continue to work on an OpenSolaris system, though. It depends only on a few general tools like wget (nothing Solaris specific), and therefore runs e.g. on Linux as well.

Martin.