Daniel,

So I do cat our_certificate >> /patches/pca/pca  and It works

As there is no option to use external certificate file in pca.conf ,
I will have to do this each time I upgrade it

When dealing with certificates, you should try to fix the problem with wget instead. I think /usr/sfw/bin/wget in Solaris 10 looks for certificates by default in:

  /etc/sfw/openssl/cert.pem
  /etc/sfw/openssl/certs/

or you can use its ca_certificate or ca_directory options in a wgetrc file to point it at the necessary certificates. As soon as e.g.

  wget https://sunsolve.sun.com/patchdiag.xref

works without any certificate issues, pca will work as well without any further configuration.

Martin.