From: pca-boun...@lists.univie.ac.at [mailto:pca-boun...@lists.univie.ac.at] On
Behalf Of deniz rende
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:40 PM
To: pca@lists.univie.ac.at
Subject: [pca] Obsolete Patches

Hi Folks,
I am new to this list and pca.

I downloaded pca and also created a pca.conf file to download and install
pacthes. I have created a list of patches in a file. When I try to download
them, sometimes pca tells me patch number x is obsoleted by patch number y.

Is there any way to tell pca to download the newer patches? or do I have to go
back to my file and manually edit and change patch number x with patch number y
and download them again?

Kind regards

Deniz.