Request for enhancement.

We are using PCA using a control script we created.
Our control script runs under the userid of pca and has a UID of 1390.
We then use sudo to execute PCA with the user pca/1390.

However in the pca code there is a line that checks your id and asks if it
is '0'. If not pca exits and says you must be root. However since we are
running as sudo we are effectively root, but do not have roots UID.

So we have to modify PCA from

if ($o{install} && ($< != 0) && !$o{pretend}) {

to this
if ($o{install} && ($< != 1390) && !$o{pretend}) {

So that means we cannot have PCA update itself cause when it does we need to go
back in and change the code again.

The RFE is: have a command line option called --uid <a valid uid> that we can
use that will check if you are uid of 0 OR if you are UID of <a valid uid>

Thanks
Brian