Hi,

I just got confirmation that this outage should NOT affect existing wget users.

The message on SunSolve will be updated accordingly.

Best,
-Don

Don O'Malley wrote:
Hi,

Just a quick heads up...

There is a scheduled Maintenance Window for SunSolve this weekend.
The SunSolve homepage contains the following notification related to this:

Outage Maintenance on boundary applications:
Start Time: Nov 14th 9:00 AM MT - End Time: Nov 15th 11:00 AM MT.
Please note: existing users should not be effected. Any new user or wget user will not have access until the end of the outage window. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I'm in the process of getting confirmation that there will be no wget access during this outage and will confirm this later.

Best,
-Don