Martin,

I can confirm the same behaviour.

Dominique

Martin Paul wrote:
Jeff,

I just read these messages on http://twitter.com/SunSolve :

  SunSolve rebranding to Oracle colors just went live, Users have to
  accept a new Software License prior to downloading patches or updates.

  Alert: wget customers - Please log into SunSolve to re-accept the new
  Software License Agreement prior to running your wget script.

As I got the same "Error 401: Unauthorized", I looked at SunSolve to see whether I would be presented with a new license. I wasn't, but under "Update Account" there's:

  Step 5: Register for patch download automation

Check the box to confirm that you read the license and save the changes. Downloads started to work for me immediately.

It would be great if somebody could confirm this procedure, so I can put a note on the PCA website and to the pca-news list!

Martin.