On 13/07/2010 12:31, Filip Francis wrote:
Hi there,

Hi!

I have done already quit a few upgrades of sun clusters.
Can you give me some more details on what version off cluster + version
off os.

Sure. It's Sun Cluster 3.2 on Solaris 10 5/08. Mainly 2 node clusters, but there's a 3 node and a 6 node as well. Mainly T5220 machines hooked up to EMC Symmetrix storage. The hosts' / slices are all UFS, all the zones and data filesystems are ZFS.

Regards
Filip

Cheers!
Dave