FYI - This patch is going to be withdrawn from SunSolve later today and a new rev with a fix will be released asap.

Sorry for an inconvenience.

Best,
-Don

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Am 11.08.2010 um 04:47 schrieb Dennis Clarke:
I have a problem installing a patch (with PCA, but PCA works as
expected):
I already tried removing/reinstalling the 126498-02 and the previous
rev 124868-13
with no luck. There also doesn't seem to be an open issue on this at
SunSolve.
Any ideas anybody?

Just get into the patch pkgmap and fix it .. its trivial :
You Dago, of all people, should know better.

Ahh, thanks for the hint! I vaguely rememberd changing patches was more
difficult due to signing issues but obviously this is optional. It
has applied now cleanly.

Best regards

  -- Dago