Hi,

There is a scheduled maintenance window planned for SunSolve on Monday 25th October from 4 pm to 6 pm (US) Mountain Time.

Please be aware that this outage will impact the Patch Download Service during these 2 hours.

The following is the related message on SunSolve:
    SunSolve Planned Maintenance Alert: Start Time: Mon Oct 25th 04:00 pm MT - End Time: Mon 25th 06:00 pm MT.
    Please be advised that some Patch Downloads will be unavailable during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will remove this message when the outage has ended.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Best,
-Don