Jeff,

Thanks for adding this feature, I just tried it (after fiddling with my
firewall, this feature requires http/https access to "support.oracle.com" and
 "login.oracle.com").

Good point. I've now added a sentence about firewall configuration to the installation instructions on the PCA site.

> The information I got meshes with my idea of the support that I am paying for.

Thanks for trying!

Maybe my success was because I was in the US and not in Europe...

It mostly worked fine for me in Austria, too. And now I know why I can't download some patches anymore - patches for firmware and Studio are simply more restricted now, and I can't get them with an "OS" Support Level after the switch.

The "--supplevel" might help to diagnose problems where the necessary Support Contracts and Support Levels are not connected to a MOS Account. So if somebody can't download a certain patch (seeing "403 You are not entitled to retrieve this content"), always try "pca --supplevel" to see which Support Levels it recognizes with your account.

Martin.