Le 19.01.2011 12:23, Martin Paul a écrit :
As discussed in the
http://blogs.sun.com/patch/entry/solaris_10_recommended_patching_strategy
which I published last week, we're really trying to encourage customers to
move away from selecting unique patch combinations and to instead use the
Solaris OS patch clusters and patch bundles as the core of your patching
strategy.

Maybe I shouldn't say this, but it's obvious anyway: Oracle doesn't want
you to use PCA for patching. But I can live with that :)

Well, I understand that they don't want you to use Update Manager, which is very, very reasonable.

That they might be giving up on dependencies is not very good news though.

Laurent