Rajiv Gunja wrote:
In the last couple of months I have noticed that this patch "113044-07" (SAN
4.4.x: cfgadm fp plug-in library patch) sneaks into my pca patch bundle
list.

I think it's the same problem as with the other "SAN 4.4.x" patches, for which a workaround is included in PCA already. I've now added 113044 to the same class of patches in PCA. With today's development version of PCA, the patch should not show up anymore.

It is a Solaris 9 patch, that shows up on most of my Solaris 10 boxes.
I am not 100% sure if the underlying packages (SUNWcfplr, SUNWcfpl) are by
mistake Solaris 9, as our servers are installed from a Solaris 10 DVD.

Background: I think that SUNWcfpl[r] indeed have the same version under Solaris 8/9/10, but the patches for Solaris 8/9 also require SUNWsan to be installed, which doesn't exist for Solaris 10. This requirement is not enforced via patchdiag.xref, so a workaround is required in PCA.

Martin.