>From the way I understand how PCA works, when specifying a specific revision
of a patch, it does no checking prior to trying to install, since it can't
reference pre-reqs and supercedings in patchdiag.xref.  As a test, I grabbed
the patch list from the CPU readme and fed it into PCA, it downloaded and
tried to apply all 209 patches.

I prefer to stick with only the revisions in the CPU, since I hope there is
a greater chance they are well tested before released.  You don't need to
look any further then the last couple weeks when kernel patches 144488-13
through 144488-15 were withdrawn.

--
Jeff