I miss the -a command line option option for pca.

When it comes to providing the MOS password I do not want the password
stored cleartext in a config file, and I don't want it used on the command
line where it can be read in the shell's command line history.

I use pca on servers that connect to a local caching proxy. I used to run
'pca -i -a missing' to patch a system, but since the -a option was
deprecated I seem to have lost the ability to transmit my MOS auth
credentials to the proxy server without using --user=, --passwd=.

Unless there's another way to do this (and there very well may be), how
about if --user is specified without a matching --passwd, the password is
prompted for on the shell before proceeding?

--
Fred Chagnon
fchag...@gmail.com