Chris Gibson wrote:
Should it not show an exit of 1? Also I would I exclude the exit status
of 3, 4 and 5 as we are patching ABE's and don't care about the reboot
notification.

I know, PCA's exit values are from perfect. The problem is that the requirements of the users are quite different, and it seems to be impossible to express all the demanded information in a single numerical value. So as I couldn't find a solution which would please everybody, I didn't put much effort into this.

In your case the best alternative would be to look for the "Download Summary" and "Install Summary" lines in PCA's output in your wrapper script. There you can get detailed information about all patch downloads and installations, separated into successful/skipped/failed patches.

Hope that helps,

Martin.