From: pca-boun...@lists.univie.ac.at [mailto:pca-boun...@lists.univie.ac.at] On
Behalf Of Martin Paul
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 8:17 AM
To: PCA (Patch Check Advanced) Discussion
Subject: Re: [pca] Hurray to PCA and We Sun Solve! They have spared me numerous
hours of tedious work

Thanks to Sean for providing feedback!

> What do you think? could this be integrated into "vanilla" pca, or
> should we make a fork?

For now I think it would be better to implement this in a wrapper to PCA or in
a separate client. As far as I understand it, only output from PCA which is
already provided would be required for your proposal.

Maybe Sean would be happy if there simply was a file upload option for the
patch list on wesunsolve anyway? I think the list of patches he has isn't from
PCA, but from some external source.

Martin.