Am 12.09.2012 18:21, schrieb Jeremy Loukinas:
Who else is using explorer outputs to create patch lists? looking for a
little direction.

Looking at our explorer output i have a few directories underneath..

/patch+pkg which contains showrev-p.out and pkginfo-i.out
/sysconfig contains uname -a.out.

I'm trying to figure out a clean way to pull all this together and run pca
on my explorer directory to find patches for each server.

The --fromfiles/-f option supports output from Explorer directly. Just specify the directory which contains the patch+pkg/ and sysconfig/ directories. PCA will find what it needs in the relevant subdirectories automatically.

Martin.