Is there a way I can force patchadd to look in a different directory than the
default /var/sadm/pkg directory? We created a softlink from /var/sadm/pkg to
/apps/sadm/pkg (due to space issues), but now patchadd always fails:

Directory is expected, found link - /var/sadm/pkg.
Failed (exit code 1)

Showrev -p does fine; and downloading the patches with pca -d does fine as
well. It's just the actual installation of the patches where it fails. I'm
pretty sure I had this fixed before, but honestly, I don't remember what I did
(plan to DOCUMENT what I do this time!). Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks!

Jamen McGranahan
Systems Services Librarian
Vanderbilt University LIbrary