Hi,

Am 24.06.2013 13:50, schrieb Daniel Pecka:
i have some problems with patching .. i didn't use pca quite long time
and now did `pca -V -i allrs --user=$me' and installation of patches
takes endless ..

You want "missingrs" instead of "allrs", otherwise pca will try to install already installed patches as well.

The Java patches usually are huge and therefore take a lot of time to install, but I can't remember any hangs when installing them.

ps. btw the state is Installing 119060-63 (11/375) after damned 3
hours and termation of 2 patches

Unless the machine is very old, this is definitely too slow. Check the process list ("top", etc.) to see if something is blocking the machine.

Martin.