Am 13.07.2013 21:49, schrieb Paul Lanken:
Under normal circumstances I am able to download a collection of missing
patches from the oracle patch server with PCA just fine.  Not sure if what
I am seeing is "abnormal" however I normally just use PCA to --download
the "missing" patches and then deal with things later.

That's definitely abnormal. Strange thing is that this is the first report I ever got about such an issue.

Right this morning I downloaded more than 50 patches within 15 minutes, and it was fine. Like many others I download all my patches via a pca local caching proxy, so all requests come from the same IP and use the same MOS account - no problem at all.

So either this is a new issue (maybe Oracle changed their server setup - Don, are you listening?) or it was a temporary problem.

Can you please try again in the next days and report whether the problem persists? If so please use the --debug option with pca and send the output of one of the failing patch downloads.

Martin.