Well, whenever you get that list going, count me in. I have been away from
Solaris for a long while, being forced by the industry to deal with RHEL
based system, but I came back to it in mild form 8 months ago and am about
to get hammered with 500 Solaris boxes due to a merger. I am sure that I'm
going to run into stuff I've never seen & it would be nice to have some
sort of forum I can goto for tips