Hi,

                We've found an Oracle/Sun patch - which appears to be missing
from the latest PCA list.

Patch-ID# 151355-01

Could somebody have a look/explain why is may have been excluded/missed - and
whether we can manually include, or whether it will get added ?

Thank you  in advance.

Regards,

Steve Eyre
Unix SA

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material. If
you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer. Fidelity only gives information on products and services and
does not give investment advice to retail clients based on individual
circumstances. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of
Fidelity. All e-mails may be monitored. FIL Investments International (Reg.
No.1448245), FIL Investment Services (UK) Limited (Reg. No. 2016555), FIL
Pensions Management (Reg. No. 2015142) and Financial Administration Services
Limited (Reg. No. 1629709) are authorised and regulated in the UK by the
Financial Conduct Authority. FIL Life Insurance Limited (Reg No. 3406905) is
authorised in the UK by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated in
the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation
Authority. Registered offices at Oakhill House, 130 Tonbridge Road,
Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ.