Am 08.10.2014 17:00, schrieb Ben Taylor:
Here's the output from one of the failures.

Looking for 151487-01 (134/134)
Trying Oracle
Trying https://getupdates.oracle.com/ (1/1)
Failed (Error 401: Unauthorized)
Failed (patch not found)

Password is the same that works with MOP.

Ideas?

Unfortunately I do not have an MOS account anymore, so I can't test myself. I'm pretty sure that we would have seen more such reports if it was a general problem.

In my experience, a problem like yours often resolves itself after one or two days. If not, try "pca --debug --download 151487-01" to get more details (and maybe post them here).

Another thing to check is whether the support contract connected to the MOS account is still valid (the MOS account might still work even if the right to download patches has ceased).

hth,
Martin.