Am 16.04.2015 um 10:39 schrieb Borut:
Thank you Martin, wget in /usr/local/bin was a problem. The same wget was
used by pca 2 month ago without troubles...

I just saw that this error has come up twice on the PCA mailing list in the past, but it's still unclear what causes the problems. One time it helped to set the default router correctly (weird), another time it was a precompiled binary from sunfreeware which was missing some dependencies.

I've given up trying to understand all the oddities with wget and Oracle's servers. Let's just be happy that it works again :)

Martin.