Hi Dan,

        I guess that for the document the most relevant question is really
number 1, if there is a need to standardize the representation of a domain
sequence (vs the set of Inter-domain Links or set of Border nodes).  Questions
2 and 3 are not yet decided, as they apply for a specific solution, not the
concept. So, if the concept is OK (question 1), it can be mentioned in the
document. You can count with a yes from me for the first question. The rest,
let's see later.

        Óscar

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar
nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace
situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and
receive email on the basis of the terms set out at