Hi,

I agree that, it is a needed functionality.

*Question on Process - *
Does this belong in a separate ID or better suited in the *
ietf-pce-stateful-pce* as before?
I am taking cue from other RFC that added new capability like RFC6006.

*Few comments -
*
(1) Bit 9, 10 are already used
9Global Concurrent Optimization (GCO)[RFC5557<http://www.iana.org/go/rfc5557>
]10P2MP path computation[RFC6006 <http://www.iana.org/go/rfc6006>](2) Since
both PCEP open message and IGP PCE discovery can be used to notify PCE
stateful nature, some text should be added to handle it, For ex how should
the implementation behave if there is a difference in the capability
between what PCC learned via  IGP flooding and open message?

(3) BGP-LS
   A PCC could listen to IGP updates, or use other mechanisms that carry

   IGP information to interested clients, such as BGP-LS
   ([I-D.ietf-idr-ls-distribution]).

Can BGP-LS be used to advertise PCE? As far as i remember it allow the
TE information to be carried in BGP and not PCE Discovery TLVs?

Jan: Since you are the author of BGP-LS, maybe you can clarify.

Dhruv