From: pce-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:pce-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Zhangxian
(Xian)
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 2:59 AM
To: pce@ietf.org
Subject: [Pce] FW: New Version Notification for
draft-zhx-pce-stateful-lsp-sync-00.txt

Hi, Dear PCErs,

      We have just upload a new draft specifying the need in PCEP to allow
incremental LSP state synchronization as well as PCE control over this process
for stateful PCE(s).  It also proposes PCEP extensions to support the
requirements.

       Any comments/feedback are appreciated.

Regards,
Xian ( on behalf of all authors)